Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Abilene Auto Insurance
Purchase Your Auto Insurance From the Koda Insurance Group and Start Saving Today!
Why Abilene Car Owners Trust the Koda Insurance Group
We represent many different A+ rated companies for auto insurance, so when you receive a price quote from Koda Insurance Group, you can feel confident that they have reviewed all your options and will be there from the first handshake or phone call. We are committed to protecting you and your family with the best insurance at the best possible price.
Texas law requires you to be able to pay for any damages and injuries from a car accident you caused. Most people purchase liability car insurance to fulfill their obligation under this law, however, the state required minimum auto insurance oftentimes is not enough to cover all damages in the case of an accident.
What Is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why Do You Need Auto Insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions To Ask Your Agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Customers From Many Places:
Abilene, Clyde, Cisco, Eastland, Anson, Stamford, Trent, Merkel, San Angelo, Coleman, Santa Anna, Ballinger, Austin, Dayton, Crosby, Granbury, Stephenville, Albany, Breckenridge, Brownwood, Ballinger, Cross Plains, Snyder, Big Springs and many other areas.
Thank you for your interest in the Koda Insurance Group. To begin your quote process, use our quick and easy quote form. If you would like to speak to an insurance professional, feel free to call our office at (325) 695-9999 or email your questions and an agent will reply promptly.